2-1-31, Yukinoshita, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa 248-8588, Japan
- JR Yokosuka line
JR Shonan Shinjuku line
- A 10-minute walk from the east exit of JR Kamakura Station
- Enoshima Electric Railway
- A 10-minute walk from Enoden Kamakura Station
From the Asahina Interchange (IC) on the Yokohama Yokosuka Road, follow Prefectural Highway 204 to Kamakura.
Parking lot information
|Standard Vehicle car||9:00〜19:30||Up to 1 hour 600 yen
Every subsequent 30 minutes 300 yen
|For 40 Standard vehicle cars
For 10 Large vehicle cars
|Large Vehicle (bus)||9:00〜17:00||Up to 1 hour 2000 yen
Every subsequent 30 minutes 1000 yen
Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Main Parking lot
Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Second Parking Lot
For Large Vehicle (bus) Passengers
Reservations can be made on the website for large vehicles (bus) only. Reservations can be made for the current month up to three months in advance.
How to make a reservation
- To make a reservation, please complete the Temporary User Registration.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you registered at the time of the Temporary User Registration. Click the URL in the body of the email to officially register.
After temporary registration is completed, you must register within one month.
- After registration, you can make a reservation directly on the website.
- ※We do not accept reservations for weekends and holidays.
Please note that we may not be able to accept reservations for certain days due to festivals and other reasons.
- ※Please note that we do not accept reservations for regular vehicles.
- ※Temporary registration is valid for one month from the date of application.
(If you do not make a reservation within one month, your temporary user registration will become invalid.)
- ※There is no fee for registration and booking.
- ※We do not accept reservations by telephone or fax.
Gate opening and closing times
- October - March:
- April - September:
- 5:00 - 21:00
- Kamakura Bunkakan Tsurugaoka Museum
- 10:00 - 16:30
Closed on Mondays (if the Monday is a national holiday, the museum will be open), during exhibition changeover periods, and over the New Year period.
- Tsurugaoka Museum Cafe & Shop
- 10:00 - 17:00 (16:30 last order)
Closed on Mondays (or the next day if the Monday is a national holiday)
- Tea house Kaze no Mori
- 10:30 - 17:00
Open year round
- Tsurugaoka Bunko
- 9:00-12:00 / 13:00-16:30
Closed on Mondays and New Year's Day (with occasional closures)
- Treasure Hall
- 9:00 - 16:00
Closed: No holidays (closed for replacing exhibits, etc.)
- Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Cemetery
- 9:00 - 17:00
Closed every Wednesday